Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The author confirms that the article proposed for publication contains the results of original scientific research, has never been published before and is not currently considered by other journals.
- The author submitting the manuscript, confirms that he has the authority to act on behalf of all co-authors.
- The author confirms that he has read the document "Requirements for the manuscripts"
- The author confirms that he has read the document "Procedure of submission and review"
- The author claims that he has read the document "CTE guidelines on publication Ethics"
- The author confirms that he is ready to the obligations imposed on the authors of the CTE journal, сontained in the above documents.
- The author gives the editorial team the rights to publish this manuscript in open sources under the terms of the Creative Commons license "Attribution" 4.0 international (CC-BY-4.0).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.